Ad

Sunday 8 February 2015

The end of one journey...

...But the beginning of another.

(Originally posted 11/7/09 but re-dated to appear in the correct order on the blog site)

To cut a long story short, it has taken me four years, thousands of miles and thousands of Dollars, but I am now (well, in about a week) a US Registered Pharmacist. The story of how I got here is told in explicit detail, divided into three blogs:

1. How to pass the FPGEE®.
2. How to get an H1B-Visa.
3. How to pass the Naplex® and CPJE®.

Having got here, and done such hard work to realize my dreams, I have always felt an almost instinctive urge to help others do the same. In the process I have made many friends and well-wishers, and I thank you all so much both for your continued support of my blogs and for your concern and joy over my progress throughout the various requirements needed to get here.

However, as one side-effect of all this, I think I have become a little addicted to blogging, and so I have added one more blog to my list for a new purpose. This blog will be to continue to chart my progress to becoming an American citizen, and to also mention any ad-hoc pharmacy related issues that come to light that I feel may be worth sharing.

So welcome to episode 1 of the rest of my life, and together we will see where the adventure goes next.

Good luck to you all,

Steven C.

1 comment:

  1. hi farmacyst,
    we exchanged a couple of emails some time back, I'm so happy for you - great job on everything. I ma still trying to get these employers to notice my fpgec cert and h1b ( with a non pharmacy employer and I will have to transfer it!)

    ReplyDelete